Little girl scold her dad for leaving the toilet seat up, Adorable! (Watch)

Jeremiah dad of a 3-year-old from Texas shared the video online of his beautiful princess scolding him of his inability to always leave the toilet seat up when he's through with it and wrote alongside,
 'Bradlee Rae is always giving me an earful about the toilet seat. This is her down to a T, as she is always letting me know when I am slacking.

'If I am not doing my job as a dad properly she isn't afraid to let me know.
'Especially when it comes to putting the toilet seat down.
'Despite her recriminations, I will stand firm for all men in the great debate of whether or not to put the seat down.'
In the video she tells her dad
"How many times do I have to tell you when you put the seat up and I tell you to put it down? Why do you keep doing that?",
When her dad tried to make a point, she was having none of it. She drove home her point with "listen daddy, when you use the toilet, you have to put it down for the girls". Adorable!

More photos and the video below...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos: Nigerian Airforce commence exercise rockfall in Kaduna